1. What are Vietnamese fried noodles – Pho Chien Phong?
Did the name Vietnamese fried noodles – phở chiên phồng surprise you? Because so far, pho is usually beef noodle soup, chicken noodle soup, fried pho… So what’s so special about this Vietnamese fried noodle soup? In order to have a delicious fried pho, first of all, the pho must be delicious. Delicious noodle soup is a white, clear, chewy, and smooth cake. Pho must be made from delicious rice, soaked thoroughly, then ground into a powder, and coated on a hot stove into large pieces of pho. Next, the important step that determines the quality of the dish is how to season the remaining ingredients.
2. Recipe for Vietnamese fried noodles – Phở chiên phồng?
Vietnamese fried noodles are a delicious dish that is famous for pho lovers. The sweetness of beef and the crispy fried noodle create an unforgettable taste. Check out the simple recipes of Tasty Touch!
6 steps to prep fried noodles (phở chiên phồng)Course: Beef, Recipes
Fried noodles along with rolled noodles are both favorite dishes of many people, not only because of their delicious taste but also because it is not difficult to make. Please see how to do it together.
If you want to get more about Vietnamese noodles, you can try to visit our blog.
500 grams rice noodle rolls
300 grams beef tenderloin
50 grams carrots (1 small)
50 grams bok choy
50 grams onion
50 grams of leeks
50 grams of celery
30 grams tomatoes
15 grams scallions
10 grams of garlic
10 grams of dried onion
5 grams of sugar
15 grams oyster sauce
10 grams seasoning powder
10 grams pepper
200 ml cooking oil
- Step 1: Prepare the “Banh pho”
To make this dish, you need to choose the type of rice noodle rolls, whole pieces / whole files, not cut into fibers. Leave the whole file of pho noodles, cut into 4 x 4cm squares, separate into pieces with a thickness of 3-4 pho leaves.
- Step 2: Prepare other ingredients:
– Wash the beef, pat dry, and cut it thinly. Put 1 teaspoon of sugar in the meat bowl, stir well, and let it sit for 10 minutes (pre-marinating the sugar will help the meat be tender and richer). Then marinate the meat with 1 teaspoon seasoning powder, 1 teaspoon oyster sauce, and 1 teaspoon pepper. Leave for 15 minutes to absorb.
– Peeled carrots, trimmed flowers, thinly sliced
– Vegetables are picked, washed, cut in half, and left in small pieces
– Onions peeled, washed, thinly sliced
– Leeks, celery, scallions remove roots, wash, cut into 4cm long pieces
– Tomatoes washed, add areca zone
– Onions, garlic peeled, smashed, chopped.
If you want to try cooking Pho Ga Tron, you can visit our recipe.
- Step 3: Fried rice noodles
Boil 200 ml of cooking oil in a deep pan, dip a dry chopstick in the middle of the oil pan, if the oil is bubbling around the chopsticks, it means the oil is hot enough.
Drop each piece of pho into the oil pan, fry until the pho is puffy and golden on both sides, take out the noodle, and place it on a plate lined with oil-absorbent paper. Note that many pho noodles should not be put in the frying pan at the same time because the cakes will stick together.
- Step 4: Stir-fry
– Remove the oil from the pan used to fry pho, keep about 2 tablespoons (30 ml) of cooking oil, turn on the stove to the highest heat setting.
– Put ½ of the onion and garlic in the pan, fry until fragrant, then add the beef and stir-fry quickly until the meat is cooked, remove to a plate, set aside.
Maybe you also care about the recipe for Pho cuon
- Step 5: Continue to stir fry
Put 2 tablespoons of cooking oil in the pan, add ½ of the minced purple onion and stir, until the onion is soft and the garlic is fragrant. Add the vegetables and carrots and sauté for about 2 minutes until the vegetables are cooked. Add minced garlic and stir for 1 more minute.
Put 1 teaspoon of seasoning powder, 1 teaspoon of oyster sauce, 1 teaspoon of pepper into the pan, stir well, then add tomatoes, green onions, and stir-fry for about 30 seconds – 1 minute. Put the beef in the pan, stir until the meat and vegetables are fully cooked, then turn off the heat. Seasoning to taste.
- Step 6: finished product
Using a large plate, arrange fried pho on a plate, pour fried meat and vegetables on top, serve hot with sweet and sour sauce and chili sauce.
If you like Vietnamese food, Chinese food, or Thai food,… make sure you can find authentic recipes on my blog.