1. What is Pho ga?
Pho is a traditional dish and can be said to represent the whole cuisine of the S-land. One of them, of course, cannot be ignored, the super attractive chicken noodle soup – Pho Ga! Don’t hesitate any longer, go to the kitchen with Tasty Touch to make that “thousands of people’s” drink right away!
You can try to cook Phở xào with our recipe.
2. Recipe for Pho ga
Delicious chicken noodle soup is a harmonious combination of spices when cooked with rich, flavorful chicken broth. With just extremely simple steps and easy-to-find ingredients, Tasty Touch will guide you to show off your talent to cook a delicious, hot bowl of chicken noodle soup – Pho ga for the whole family to enjoy.
Chicken noodle soup has a unique taste that is not inferior to beef noodle soup. The noodles are chewy and delicious, the broth is sweet and fatty, and the chicken is moderately tender. Served with chili sauce with a little lemon is the best. If you also like the Pho ga recipe, then follow this delicious recipe with Tasty Touch as well!
Basic recipes just 2 steps to prep Vietnamese chicken noodles soup (phở gà) like a ProCourse: Chicken, RecipesCuisine: VietnameseDifficulty: Medium
Besides beef noodle soup, Vietnamese chicken noodles soup – Pho ga is also one of the typical dishes of Vietnamese cuisine. The traditional way of cooking chicken pho in Hanoi style is a chicken noodle soup recipe that has existed for a long time, but until now, housewives still share it with each other thanks to its delicious, sweet taste. Chicken noodles are one of the delicious dishes that make up the Vietnamese culinary brand. Today, let’s find out with Tasty Touch the taste of old Vietnamese chicken noodle soup with the 2 easy steps below!
Chicken: 1 chicken (about 1.2kg – 1.5kg or can be replaced with chicken thighs, chicken breasts)
Ginger: 1 piece
Dried onions: 4-5 bulbs
Onion: 1 piece
Coriander seeds: 2-3 teaspoons (or you can use coriander root)
Fish sauce, soup powder, sugar, monosodium glutamate
Green onions, coriander, lemon leaves
Lemon, chili, pepper powder (or chili sauce)
- Step 1: Preliminary processing
– Chicken cleaned
– Green onions: chopped white part, chopped green part.
– Coriander: 1 part chopped, 1 part left whole.
– Shredded lemon leaves
If you also want to know the recipe for Dry rice noodles, you can try to visit our blog.
- Step 2: Implement
– Clean pre-cooked chicken, and put it in a pot of cold water to boil. Put a little soup powder in the pot to make the chicken more sweet and rich. When the chicken is cooked, take it out and let it cool.
– Dried onions and ginger are washed and grilled over the fire until fragrant, onions are divided into 4-6 parts, and roasted coriander seeds are fragrant. All these aromatic spices are wrapped in a clean cloth and dropped into the pot of broth. Continue to boil the pot of broth on the fire, when it boils, lower the heat to a simmer.
– Strain the chicken and shred it, put it on a separate plate, and put the bones, head, neck, and legs into the pot of simmering broth.
– The chicken broth is simmered on low heat for 30 minutes to 1 hour to let the bones secrete sweetness, and the ginger onion to release the aroma.
– Add fish sauce, salt, and monosodium glutamate to taste.
– Noodles are soaked through boiling water with a ladle, drained, then poured into a bowl, put shredded chicken in, sprinkle with cilantro on top, pour broth into the bowl, and sprinkle with lime leaves for fragrance. The broth must also be boiling water on the stove. Use more lemon, chili, and pepper according to taste.
If you want to know how to cook Phở tái, you can try with our recipe.
- Note: If you want the water to be clear when boiling water, you have to lower the heat to low, and open the lid slightly, to avoid water splashing and bubbling.
- It is recommended to boil and combine the chicken to help it cook in succulent, sweet water without red bones.
- When simmering the broth, it is necessary to lower the heat, opening the lid a little is the secret to keeping the broth clear.
- Depending on taste, rock sugar can be added to sweeten the broth.
- Hanoi chicken noodle soup mainly takes the light scent from roasted coriander seeds (or replaces it with coriander roots), Southern chicken noodle soup adds cinnamon and star anise. Depending on the taste of each person, adjust the taste according to your preferences.
If you like Vietnamese food, Chinese food, or Thai food,… make sure you can find authentic recipes on my blog.