Spicy fried rice with a rich, ecstatic flavor has quickly become a favorite dish of many families. Let’s follow to learn immediately how to make an attractive fried rice recipe Vietnamese that everyone will fall in love with!
What is the fried rice recipe Vietnamese?
Fried rice is a dish of cooked rice that has been prepared in a frying pan or pan and is often mixed with other ingredients such as eggs, vegetables, seafood, or meat. It is usually eaten alone or as an accompaniment to another dish. Fried rice is a common ingredient in Vietnamese dishes as well as in other Asian countries. Fried rice is often made with leftover ingredients from other dishes, resulting in a lot of variation. Fried rice was first developed during the Sui Dynasty in China and as such all fried rice dishes can be traced back to Chinese fried rice.
Many types of fried rice have their own specific ingredient lists. In China, popular varieties include Yangzhou fried rice and Fujian fried rice. The Korean Bokkeum-bap is also influenced by Japanese fried rice. In the West, most restaurants catering to vegetarians have invented their own types of fried rice, including egg fried rice. Fried rice is also seen on the menus of American restaurants offering dishes that don’t have the native traditions of the dish.
It is not clear when exactly fried rice appeared in Hanoi. Possibly, it followed in the footsteps of overseas Chinese who came to Vietnam around the late 18th and early 19th centuries. Fried rice gradually became a popular dish in Vietnam.
How to make Vietnamese fried rice recipe?
How To Make Fried Rice recipe Vietnamese?Course: UncategorizedCuisine: Vietnamese
Below is a simple but tasty fried rice recipe Vietnamese. Let’s begin:
Rice: 3 cups
Chicken eggs: 2 eggs
Beans: 100 gr
Purple onion: 1 piece
Green onions: 2 plants
Garlic: 2 cloves
Chili: 1 fruit
Fish sauce: 2 teaspoons
Cooking oil: 4 tablespoons
- Step 1: Prepare ingredients
When you buy green onions, you cut the roots, wash them, and cut them into small pieces. Peel carrots, diced. Peep the onion, and cut them in half. Dice the pomegranate. Boil the peas, corn, and carrots in water with a little salt, then remove and rinse with cold water to cool.
Peel, finely chop, and then divide the garlic into 2 parts, 1 part kept separate and 1 part minced with chili. Next, you crack 2 eggs into a bowl, add 1/2 teaspoon of seasoning and beat until blended.
- Step 2: Make fried rice sauce
You put 2 teaspoons of fish sauce, 1 teaspoon of seasoning, 1 teaspoon of sugar, garlic, and minced chili into a bowl, and mix well.
- Step 3: Fry the eggs
You put the pan on the stove, and add 2 tablespoons of cooking oil. When the oil is hot, add the eggs and fry. When the eggs have just begun to cook, use chopsticks to stir-fry the eggs until fully cooked, then turn off the heat and pour it into a plate.
When frying rice with eggs, many people often fry or stir-fry the eggs first, then start pouring the rice in and roasting later. This method does not cause the egg to adhere evenly to the rice grains and makes the egg-fried rice dish not rich in flavor.
Some others choose to roast the rice so that the rice grains are hunted and then pour the eggs in, but this method also makes the eggs stick to the rice unevenly and do not stick to each grain of rice.
Conclusion: When roasting rice, adding eggs first or rice first will make the egg rice dish lose its rich delicious flavor of eggs because the egg will not be able to penetrate evenly into the rice grains.
- Step 4: Roast the rice
In the same pan, add 2 tablespoons of oil. When the oil is hot, add the purple onion and sauté until fragrant. Then add the carrots and peas and mix well.
After the green beans and carrots are cooked, add the rice and stir-fry for about 2 minutes. Next, pour in the sauce mixture, stir-fry until the rice is dry, then add the fried egg, mix well and turn off the heat.
Finally, put green onions and ground pepper on top, stir well and enjoy.
- Step 5: Finished recipe for Vietnamese fried rice
Spicy fried rice has a beautiful color with a spicy, spicy flavor that is hard to resist. Crispy rice mixed with the fatty taste of chicken eggs, the fresh crisp taste of vegetables combined with the spicy taste of chili will surely make you fall in love.
Fried rice according to this recipe is very suitable for those who like spicy food. For those of you who can’t eat spicily, you can adjust the sauce recipe by not adding chili garlic!
With this recipe, people can combine fried rice with seafood or other vegetables as they like.
Tips for making easy fried rice Vietnamese recipe
How to choose high-quality chicken eggs?
- For industrial chicken eggs, you should choose those that are dark brown in color, evenly colored, without cracks, and without black spots. As for our eggs, we should choose pale, even, slightly white fruits.
- To buy fresh chicken eggs, you should choose the ones with rough, slightly rough surfaces, so that they can be shaken close enough to not hear any noise. When examined under the light, there is a small gas chamber, the yolk is round, balanced in the middle, and the white is transparent.
- Avoid buying eggs that have a smooth surface, shake gently, hear a loud noise, or see a pattern under the light because these are eggs that have been stored for a long time or are in the middle of incubation.
How to choose fresh carrots?
- To buy fresh carrots, you should choose the ones with bright orange color, glossy skin, smooth, no unusual spots, when holding, feel firm.
- Choose medium-sized tubers, the stem is fresh green, not waterlogged and the core is small because this is a sweet, juicy carrot.
- Avoid buying tubers with lots of leaves that grow luxuriantly at the base of the stalk and are no longer fresh, separate from the tuber, and feel light when you pick it up because it may be a carrot that has been aged for a long time, is old, and doesn’t taste good.
How to choose green beans?
- Beans with moderate size, bright green color, and soft, elongated body are delicious and standard beans.
- Avoid choosing large, glossy, low-fluffy, well-striated green beans with no traces of pests, as these may have been sprayed with pesticides close to harvest time.
Above are the shares of Tasty Touch about the secret to making delicious and nutritious fried rice recipe Vietnamese. Good luck to you!